5 Sound Reasons To Use An Eye Cream + 5 Great Eye Creams



Photo Credit: off-stage-right.com

I'm a self- confessed Eye Cream freak and I am not ashamed of it-I think Eye Cream is one of the most important beauty products next to lipstick for me!

How long have I been using eye cream? Hmmm...around 4 years perhaps, and that is consistent! A lot may say that an eye cream is just an extra expense that one can skip or a marketing ploy of brands, but based on experience, the skin can really benefit from eye cream (provided that it is good) and the habit. (I've photos below! :D)

I'm sharing five good reasons why you should start the eye cream habit now, plus my favorite eye creams after the break.
Read more »
Tag : BEAUTY BUZZ
0 Komentar untuk "5 Sound Reasons To Use An Eye Cream + 5 Great Eye Creams"

Back To Top