FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Effective Concealing Of Spots on Dry, Flaky Skin (And then some)



Hello, guys! Today, we're going to talk about concealing spots on Dry skin, plus a little useful info on breakouts on the forehead area.



Dear Martha,

Lately, my super oily skin has been producing mild acne at the top of my forehead and on my cheeks down to the jawline
My current anti- acne skin care routine dries out my cheeks and my upper forehead while my T-Zone still gets completely oily. Ironically, it’s my T-Zone that never breaks out.
I’ve tried covering up my problem areas with my Ellana Primer and Pressed Foundation and setting it with powder, but I soon found that the powder actually highlights the dryness of my problem areas.
What product should I use to cover up this mess while also keeping my T-Zone shine- free?
Thanks, Martha! God bless and more power to your blog!
Sarah



Photo Credit: facethis.blogspot.com

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for writing to me. :) Hmmm...looks like you've got combination oily/normal skin and regarding your upper forehead, the misbehaving part of your T-Zone, I think your problem there is caused by something else. I'll tackle the latter too later on.

Are you using anti- acne products that contain Glycolic and Salicylic Acids as the main ingredients? If yes, I suggest give your skin a break for three days-drop the other products and temporarily switch to hydrating products, but retain the spot treatments to still control your acne. If you can't, load up on moisture instead-it's the best way to prevent and control acne because sometimes, acne is just a symptom of dehydrated skin. But of course, consult with a dermatologist first, especially if you have sensitive skin. ;)

Now for your main question Below are four ways to cover up spots on dry, flaky skin effectively and properly. Click READ MORE. :)
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Effective Concealing Of Spots on Dry, Flaky Skin (And then some)"

Back To Top