FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Why Is The Nose Sometimes Darker Than The Rest Of The Face?


I just want to say that I love receiving questions for my Fan Mail Fridays segment because it makes me realize that beauty is a vast world and there are more interesting things that I have yet to discover and write about, like this question from Aby:

         Hi Ms. Martha,
I’m an avid reader of yours and I’m so glad to have met you in person during Ms. Liz’s event. 
Anyway, I have a darker nose complexion than my whole face. It started way back in high school. I just noticed it when one of my classmates asked why my nose is a bit darker than my face. What caused that and what can I do with it? Thank you. 
 Aby
Photo Credit: deviantart.com

Hey Aby,


Nice meeting you too! I know that you're one of my new and very consistent readers, and thanks for approaching me during the event and allowing me to personally thank you for all the support you've given me last year and have been giving me this year. :)

When I first read your question, I was like "Why didn't I think of this?" Your question reminded me about this common issue that bothers a lot of people and I've been meaning to write about it, but for some reason, I always forget! :p Now's the perfect time to address this skin problem so click READ MORE and find out why most people have a darker nose than their entire face, plus I'll share with you some things that you can do to address it.

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Why Is The Nose Sometimes Darker Than The Rest Of The Face?"

Back To Top