Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows Review + Swatches



Here's a review on Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows.

Price: Empty Trio Palette- P300.00; Artist Shadow- P875.00/each
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in Make Up For Ever SM Mega Fashion Hall and Greenbelt 3



THE VERDICT:


I'll say again and again that Make Up For Ever arguably has the best eyeshadows in this big, beautiful world of makeup-I'm sure my MUA readers will agree with this. :D They recently have formulated their eyeshadow range and I think I've fallen for it even more!

MAKE UP FOR EVER ARTIST SHADOW IN DETAIL

Make Up For Ever's newly- reformulated eyeshadow range, Artist Shadow, apparently has a better texture and color payoff, and at least contains 70% pigments for the most intense finish. Finishes available are matte, iridescent, satin, diamond, and metallic. The range offers 200 colors and they're all available locally.



The products featured herein are being sold separately. If you recall, MUFE's refill eyeshadow pans used to come with their very own compact and that's the reason why it was pretty expensive. In order to cut costs, bring down the price, and cater to a wider market, MUFE discontinued the compact packaging and replaced it with a disposable case instead plus introduced travel- sized palettes to house the eyeshadow pans. It's now more efficient and convenient both for the brand and consumer, and I'm happy to know that the palettes are not at all expensive.

So how much can you save with this new eyeshadow concept of MUFE? Let's put this in numbers:

Years ago, a pan of MUFE eyeshadow costs approximately P1,150.00 so if I bought these three eyeshadows I have that time, they will cost: P1,150.00 X 3= P3,450.00

Fast forward to 2015. MUFE's eyeshadows got cheaper (now P875.00 each), but an empty trio palette (P300.00) was introduced. The four products will cost: P875.00 x 3 + P300.00= P2,925.00.

With MUFE's new concept, I saved P525.00 compared to the previous one. Cool, right? :D

You can save even more if you choose to not purchase the palette, but if I were you, I'd get palette because the eyeshadow is literally housed in a plastic pan and it won't protect the product in any way.

Swatches and the look I came up with with these shadows after the break. :)

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows Review + Swatches"

Back To Top