My Favorite Brown/Neutral Lipsticks


Since Neutrals will take center stage this summer of 2015 as per leading lifestyle resources, I figured it would be useful to share my favorite Brown lipsticks with everyone.

For so long, most women have steered clear of Neutrals thinking it will make them look old, boring, or serious. Again, it's a matter of choosing the right neutral hue and it will also help if you try to stay positive and happy on the inside! ;)

My secret to choosing that fab shade of neutral? I always go for a nutty shade because it is warm, comforting, and relaxed or anything with a touch of Pink to it to minimize the seriousness of this shade.

Shall we check out my fave neutral lippies? Unveiling them after the break! :)
Read more »
Tag : BEAUTY BUZZ
0 Komentar untuk "My Favorite Brown/Neutral Lipsticks"

Back To Top