Nekkid Body Care Review



Here's a review on Nekkid Skin Care.

Price: To be revealed within the blog post
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available via Nekkid Beauty's official website

THE VERDICT:


Lately, I've been taking bath time much more seriously with these bath luxuries from Nekkid. They're so rich, so fine, so fragrant, and so divine that I just couldn't help but spend more 'me time' in the shower! Through Nekkid, I can pamper myself like a boss instantly and anytime at the comfort of my own home-it's perfect for those crazy and hectic days, and on days when I feel that I totally deserve a treat. :)


NEKKID BODY CARE IN DETAIL

Nekkid is a homegrown, all- natural skin care brand and their philosophy is to give you skin that looks good naked through tried and tested ingredients that nourish and pamper the skin.


NEKKID BODY CARE IN ACTION
Ginger and Peach Bath Gel (P220.00)

This particular variant is Nekkid's best- selling Bath Gel and I totally agree because this is one, awesome energizing body cleanser!

Nekkid's Bath Gel is a low- foam and highly fragrant (but not the irritating kind) body cleanser that gets you clean yet it leaves the skin supple, mighty thanks to Glycerin. However, this is not to guarantee that you'll get dryness- free skin by using this product alone so I'd still suggest to wear lotion to moisturize the skin.

The rest of my review on Nekkid's body care products after the break.

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Nekkid Body Care Review"

Back To Top