Sumptuous Sundays: Yoree Korean Dining



Korea is a slowly becoming an IT destination for a lot of people and this makes me want to visit the country very soon-I don't want to be left behind LOL. Kidding aside, Korea is a beautiful country, as I've seen in photos, and I am really looking forward to experiencing what makes it lovable and most of all, sailing to Jeju Island and basking in its natural beauty. 

Another reason why I am dying to go to Korea is the food. Blame it on Yoree Korean Dining, me and my BF's latest addiction.

Yoree is a fairly new restaurant that offers an authentic Korean dining experience. I read that Koreans can eat as much as a 10- course meal per day and at Yoree, you can experience that along with delicious cooking. That may sound a bit too much, but I love the concept-it is a great way to celebrate eating and food!


PRICE RANGE: Ala Carte dishes start at P130.00 to P850.00; Set Meals start at P750.00

Food is served fresh and cooked right in front of you. You can opt to have a server assist you or you can do it yourself, like the Korean nationals and tourists, the regulars of Yoree. On weekends, Yoree can get really packed so making a reservation is a better option than just walking in and taking your chances.


Yoree grills their food on hot coals, the reason why their food taste really flavorful and have this yummy, smoky taste. FYI, the chefs of Yoree are Korean nationals!

Yoree has ala- carte and set meals. The one that my BF and I would usually order is Dinner Set B that costs P980.00/person. There are lunch set meals and premium set meals as well, and price varies. Minimum order for the set meals is two. Ala carte meals are a bit pricey in Yoree, not to mention portions are quite small in my opinion, thus ordering the set meals will come out cheaper, unless of course you can't really finish a 10- course meal.

Wanna see what a 10- course meal at Yoree looks like? Click READ MORE now!

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Sumptuous Sundays: Yoree Korean Dining"

Back To Top