Vaseline, my favorite Petroleum Jelly



Is it really necessary to have a preferred brand of Petroleum Jelly? For me, yes because not all Petroleum Jelly products are created equal! Some really cheap and unknown Petroleum Jelly brands are not purified down to the core, and may contain traces of carcinogenic substances such as Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons or PAHs-better safe than poisoned! :p

I did an extensive research on and wrote about Petroleum Jelly in detail HERE-you may read this blog post first to know why even for a product so trivial such as this, I still go for a particular brand!


It is no secret that Vaseline is the most notable brand of Petroleum Jelly. In fact, other brands even consider it as a category on its own, meaning instead of calling it Petroleum Jelly, they say Vaseline! Did you know that Vaseline is considered as the safest Petroleum Jelly? It is why Vaseline is me and my family's preferred brand of Petroleum Jelly for YEARS now-isn't it obvious? Look at my collection! :D 

I'll talk about these fave PJs of mine after the jump, plus I'll tell you where to find these cool PJs :)
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Vaseline, my favorite Petroleum Jelly"

Back To Top