Bobbi Brown Makeup Lesson 2015: Beauty, Simplified



I may have shared hundreds of reviews, tips, tricks, and whatnots over the last 6 years as a Beauty Blogger, but at the end of the day, I will only dispense this single beauty advice: Find the products and tips that work for you, and stick with them for life. That's it! Beauty should not be complicated!

If you're new to makeup, however, you can get lost in the sea of beauty products, costing you a lot of money and your skin along the way. Oh, I should know!


This is why I highly encourage everyone, newbie or not, to attend makeup workshops to equip you with know- how to save you from grief and unnecessary spending (or minimize both at the very least). I attended a lot when I was starting with the blog and I still attend some today-everything changes quickly nowadays and I have to adapt to that change for my advantage and to be able share knowledge as well. You can't be too learned to learn something new!

Just last week, I attended Bobbi Brown's Makeup Lesson for 2015. Just like last year, the lessons cover makeup tips and tricks for the brows, eyes, complexion, and lips, and looks for daytime, nighttime, school, and work, but what's new is Bobbi has shared a couple of new techniques in these lessons, techniques that she probably have discovered and learned last year or a couple of months back while working in shows. Attending these lessons is like having a one-on-one with Bobbi!


We had a taste of Bobbi's Makeup Lessons for this year courtesy of Felix Nguyen, APAC Manager For Artistry For Bobbi Brown (who, by the way, works alongside Bobbi Brown!). In the preview, Felix demonstrated Career Makeup and Summer Makeup.


 I'll be sharing Felix's handy beauty tips with everyone after the cut.

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Bobbi Brown Makeup Lesson 2015: Beauty, Simplified"

Back To Top