Cedar Salon: My Adventurous Holiday Hair + Linkage Meu, the Japanese Art Of Smoothing Hair


I was very pleased with my first Cedar Salon experience, which was hair color, as my hair color faded nicely (you will see photos below); it didn't turn brassy, but rather a lighter version of it; it wasn't too embarrassing to sport at all even if it looked faded already, that's why I did not hesitate to return for another session. 

This time around, I wanted to be more adventurous; I've always sported a single color (usually dark or medium) so I thought of going for a Balayage. It was a scary thought: me getting light- colored streaks on my locks for the first time, but it's a nice way to overcome fear and to challenge myself. Who knows? Maybe a totally new hair color, a hair color that's out of my comfort zone will inspire me to do greater, better things; Sometimes, it all starts with a completely new look!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Cedar Salon: My Adventurous Holiday Hair + Linkage Meu, the Japanese Art Of Smoothing Hair"

Back To Top