HIT LIST: Best Makeup and Nail Products of 2015 According To The Beauty Junkee



2015 didn't fail me and the rest of beauty product enthusiasts out there, most especially those who are on a budget because it is when we've seen the rise of drugstore beauty products; it's also the year when we welcomed new beauty brands, both international and local. There were no notable innovations in beauty in my opinion, but rather significant improvements on the existing products and formulas; still a win for me!

I spent a week picking the noteworthy beauty products of this year; it was a tough task as I was torn the whole time, but a decision had to be reached. Ladies (and Gents!), these are the best beauty products for 2015 according to The Beauty Junkee. Part one is all about makeup and nail products!
Read more »
Tag : BEAUTY BUZZ
0 Komentar untuk "HIT LIST: Best Makeup and Nail Products of 2015 According To The Beauty Junkee"

Back To Top