Went Shopping For The Holidays!


Aaaaaand I'm done shopping for gifts for my loved ones for this holiday season. I've been spending the latter part of the year chilling, planning for next year, still working (I have to!), and accomplishing my gift list before the craziest part of December arrives, which is the 3rd week; don't wanna get stressed shopping for gifts!

I just realized, it's been a while since I wrote about hauls. Happy to write this one. Starting with my man hauls:

My BF's birthday falls on the 18th, which is 7 days shy of Christmas Day. Some say that being born in December is a con when it comes to gifting because they almost always receive one gift for their birthday and Christmas, but I always try to make it special for the BF; it's always one gift for his birthday and one as his Christmas present! :D This Adidas pair is for his birthday!

Read more »
Tag : HAULS
0 Komentar untuk "Went Shopping For The Holidays!"

Back To Top