And The Colors of 2016 are....


 Photo Credit: pantone.com

Yes, you read that right: COLORS. I don't know if this is the first in their universe, but to me, it's the first time I learned that Pantone announces two colors as the color of the year: Serenity and Rose Quartz.

Pantone decided to blend both colors because according to them, Rose Quartz and Serenity compliment each other, bringing a sense of harmony and evoking relaxation and calmness; I guess it must be called Ombre of the year! :D

I got a wee bit industrious today and made beauty mood boards for both colors for you guys:


I made fashion mood boards too:


I actually like both colors, but if I you will make me choose, I will go for Serenity; Even before this shade was announced as one of the colors of 2016, I've been attracted to it already because I like how calming this shade of baby blue is.


Photo Credit: wwd.com

Btw, Sephora has released their Pantone Universe Rose Quartz and Serenity Makeup Collection top celebrate this announcement. I don't really know how and where I will wear these colors, but I want them anyway. :D

Hope you enjoyed the mood board I prepared for you guys! So what's your team? Team Rose Quartz or Team Serenity? :)
Tag : BEAUTY BUZZ
0 Komentar untuk "And The Colors of 2016 are...."

Back To Top