Burt's Bees Balms Review

Here's a review on Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment, Hand Salve, and Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.

PRICE: Res-Q Ointment- P550.00; Hand Salve- P650.00; Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream- P650.00 (17g)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Burt's Bees PH's website; Beauty Bar stores

 THE VERDICT:

I have God knows how many salves at home, from Pawpaw balms, minty ointments, all- around salves, what have you; I don't why, but I like collecting them and I like the idea of having "remedies in handy pots and tubes". Of course, Burt's Bees can never be not part of my collection because it's the brand of salves, good salves to be exact and I'll talk about my faves today.

BURT'S BEES RES-Q OINTMENT, HAND SALVE, AND LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM IN DETAIL

Res-Q Ointment is a healing salve for skin emergencies such as stings, cuts, and bruises; it contains Comfrey extract that has Allantoin, which helps condition skin and support speedy healing. Hand Salve features botanical Oils in a Beeswax base, one of the best moisturizing agents found in nature. Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream conditions cuticles and improves the condition of dry, brittle nails with Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Vitamin E, and Sunflower Oil.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Burt's Bees Balms Review"

Back To Top