FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: The Girl-Stache + How I Remove Mine


Happy Friday guys! Leaving everyone with this interesting, love-your-body type of question from one of my loyal readers, Anne:

Hi Martha,

What are your thoughts on 'girl-stache'? I have one and it's embarrassing because I love taking photos of my lipstick.

I have a few specific questions: 1. How do you remove them? 2. How frequent? 3. What are your recommended salons to have it removed? Thank you very much!

Anne

Hi Anne!

I think I don't even have to say, but it's pretty obvious in my photos that I have a girl-stache. :) And what do I think about it? Nothing. It's fine. I'm okay with them; it's only hair; it doesn't destroy my life so I have no issue with my girl-stache. The funny thing is, others have issues with it! :D They say I look 'ugly' because of it and I seem unhygienic; these are just assumptions and I know they're not true so I'm not bothered at all!

I do wax off my girl-stache, but it's just I don't seem to have the time nowadays and I'm such a spendthrift to cough up hundreds of pesos for an upper lip wax so I wax my 'stache on my own. What product do I use?
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: The Girl-Stache + How I Remove Mine"

Back To Top