FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Nice Brown Lipsticks to try


I was listening to the news today and I heard that the summer of 2016 will be one of the hottest summers ever recorded. Yikes. Maybe I should temporarily move to the beach and work from there until summer ends? How I wish I can do that haha!

Let's take El NiƱo off our minds now and talk about feel good stuff like lipsticks! Question today is from Danica, one of my long time readers:

Hi Ms. Martha,

I've been a "lurker" for the past year and I want to say you are my favorite beauty blogger. Your reviews are useful and descriptive. 

Can you recommend a brown lipstick?

Thanks a lot! All the best to you!

Danica

Hey Danica!

Thank you so much for the nice words; what a great thing to read at the start of the year; keeps me motivated to blog! :)

You're leaning towards the right color because Brown is the IT lipstick shade of the year; nude browns, midtone browns, rosy browns, vampy browns, black-browns, as long as it's Brown, it's in!

Here are some Brown lippies that I'm digging nowadays.


- People were right when they dubbed this as Sleek's best Matte Me Lip Cream shade; it's a classy, sexy light brown shade that flatters any skin tone it's on!

MAC SPIRIT

- Spirit, in my opinion, is MAC's best classic brown lipstick shade; it's a midtone brown with a neutral undertone that gives you a classic, stylish look.


- This rosy brown lipstick is perfect for corporate wear; it's a muted Rose that's so pretty!


- This is one of L'Oreal Color Riche's best shades for me and one of the nicest browns in the drugstore makeup category!

MAC ANTIQUE VELVET

- Mac's newest dark lipstick that I'm digging. Dark Browns are going to be a hit this year and Antique Velvet should be part of your to-buy list!

LA SPLASH SMITTEN LIP MOUSSE IN SPELLBOUND

- Can't seem to find MAC Antique Velvet anywhere (this baby is out of stock everywhere--always)? LA Splash in Spellbound is a pretty good alternative; it's a dark, browned Red that's oh-so-chic!

Got your own brown lipstick favorites? Share it with us!

**Got a burning question on makeup, beauty, skin care, relationships, exercise, or whatever? Email me at martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com, message me via POWR form, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S official Facebook fan page.
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Nice Brown Lipsticks to try"

Back To Top