#ProjectFitMe2016: A Renewed Fitness Journey


In 2013, I vowed to commit to a healthy lifestyle most especially, working out. I was on fire and unstoppable in hitting my workout goals from increasing sets, reps, to weights with the hashtags #ProjectMirandaKerr and #ProjectAbs. By 2014, I was at my fittest; all my hard work paid off and it was very visible. In 2015, I decided to start a Fitness diary here on my blog and promised to update it every 3 months regarding my progress.

However, life happened in 2015; it was also the year I started my business and it took up so much of my time, including my time for my workout. By October 2015, I gained about 8-10 lbs., which was half of what I lost in 2013-2015; I was still working out, although less and I was eating more!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "#ProjectFitMe2016: A Renewed Fitness Journey"

Back To Top