Snoe Stink Positive Instant Shower Spray in Rain Shower Review

Here's a review on Snoe Stink Positive Instant Shower Spray.

PRICE: P1,199.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please inquire at Snoe Beauty's official Facebook fan page

 THE VERDICT:

I hate smelly stuff because not only does it make me sick, it ruins my mood too; call me vain and overreacting, but that's probably my streak as a person. This explains why I have all sorts of aromatic home products such as scented candles, essential oils and burners, reed diffusers, air purifiers, and room sprays (See? I know my shiz. :D). Also, I hate smell clinging onto my body and clothes or when I start to smell naturally that's why I have perfumes (and I have a collection of them) with me always.

A re-introduction to Snoe Beauty made me discover Stink Positive, one of their newest products; it's a deodorizer that can work on humans and even on rooms, furniture, and clothing; this product is a great find for stink- sensitive people like me!

SNOE STINK SENSITIVE INSTANT SHOWER SPRAY IN DETAIL

This skin- caring deodorizer for the hair and body promises to get rid of bad odor, bacteria, and help brighten skin, and features the following ingredients:

Deoplex- Saccharides Ferment; neutralizes odor from mildew, pets, cigarette smoke, and food
Symdeo- an effective and safe anti-bacterial ingredient for deodorant applications.
Tawas- natural deodorizer
Lemon- helps lighten spots, heal acne, and get rid of excess sebum on oily skin
Curcuma- used as treatment for acne blemishes, blackheads, hyperpigmentation, psoriasis, and eczema, prevents dry skin, helps slow down the aging process, and improves skin's elasticity.

Ingredients
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Snoe Stink Positive Instant Shower Spray in Rain Shower Review"

Back To Top