Achieving my Daily #MakeupGoals and #MakeupTransformations With Sleek MakeUP


Photo Credit: mikkigalang.com

Looking good is a daily goal, a task that can make or break your day, depending on how you do it (don't lie to me about how badly drawn brow has never affected your day); just as a mother will not entrust her infant to any person, you wouldn't rely on just any cosmetic or brand for you to achieve your daily makeup goals and your beautiful transformation.

I have encountered probably thousands of beauty products in my 7 years of Blogging, but I only stick to a few tried and tested ones that continually aid me in achieving my daily looks; of course, Sleek MakeUP is one of these brands that's why I fully supported their official foray into the country.

Last week, me and a couple of the country's trusted Beauty gurus and influencers gathered at Studio Pro for a celebration of beauty and to showcase each other's #makeupgoals and #makeuptransformations using Sleek MakeUP. It was a fun, inspiring, and an informational event altogether as we helped each other achieve our goals, learned each other's tricks, and we were encouraged to improve on and change up our looks!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Achieving my Daily #MakeupGoals and #MakeupTransformations With Sleek MakeUP"

Back To Top