FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My Favorite Sheet Masks


The Internet's been pretty negative lately because of this boxer's comment on homosexuality; he's already been served. Let us forgive, but not forget and let us choose our politicians wisely.

Let's cool down today and end the week on a happy note by relaxing; one good way to relax, for me, is lying in bed, staring into nothingness, and with a sheet mask on my face; the whole ritual is so simple, but effective enough to de-stress me. Today, I'm sharing my top 5 brands for sheet masks; thanks, Mara, for the question!

Hi Martha,

I read about your blog post about masks and that made me decide to give sheet masks a try; I got hooked after my first try and now it's part of my weekly routine. Now I want to ask your opinion on the best/your favorite sheet masks; would love to try them out; thanks in advance for the response!

Mara

Hey Mara!

Sheet Masks are so pleasant, no? They instantly make your skin feel really healthy and nice that's why I love them.

I wouldn't say that these sheet masks that I'm about to enumerate are the best ones out there, but they're my favorites and did my skin good. Sharing them below:
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My Favorite Sheet Masks"

Back To Top