Nature Essentials Maracuja Oil Review

Here's a review on Nature Essentials Maracuja Oil.

PRICE: P998.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Nature Essentials on Facebook

THE VERDICT:

Have you guys heard of Maracuja Oil? Probably you did because Tarte Cosmetics is the first brand that released an exclusive Maracuja Oil product; a lot of people swear by it; I wanted to try it, but thought it to be really expensive. :p

As a fan of natural oils, Maracuja has always been in my list because its an up-and-coming oil and looks like it's a savior for those with dull, dry skin; locally, Nature Essentials is arguably the first distributor of pure Maracuja Oil in the Philippines and luckily, I'm able to try it out; I've used up my Maracuja Oil 2 months ago and I'm telling you, if you want super soft, healthy- looking, bouncy, zero dryness skin, this oil is the answer!

NATURE ESSENTIALS MARACUJA OIL IN DETAIL

Nature Essentials is a local natural skin care and makeup brand that operates online; according to them, they are the first distributor of pure Maracuja Oil in the Philippines.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Nature Essentials Maracuja Oil Review"

Back To Top