Nekkid Angel Face Review

Here's a review on Nekkid Angel Face.

PRICE: P400.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please inquire via Nekkid Manila on Facebook

 THE VERDICT:

I noticed that I break out at the beginning of each year...always; maybe it's my body's way of purging toxins, bad experiences, bad memories, and bad vibes; it's nice to look at it that way so all this purging won't feel so bad! LOL!

This year's no different; the default option for me is to purchase my trusted purge- stopper, Mario Badescu, but this time around, I wanted to try something else: I'm using hydration- based products, still, but I'm re-trying Bamboo Charcoal, a pimple- fighting ingredient that I recall is quite effective on me. The thing is, Bamboo Charcoal can be drying to the skin in itself because it deep cleans skin and depending on the base used it's on that's why I'm loving this find from Nekkid called Angel Face, a detoxifying, deep cleaning, gentle facial cleanser that's great for any skin type!

NEKKID ANGEL FACE IN DETAIL

A creamy, multitasking liquid facial cleanser infused with 22 beneficial skin actives in a non- foaming, moisturizing base that detoxify, cleanse, nourish, and beautify the skin. It contains Bamboo Charcoal, a powerful dirt magnet that rids skin of blemish- causing bacteria and dirt.

Ingredients
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Nekkid Angel Face Review"

Back To Top