Estēe Lauder Nutritious Rosy Prism Radiant Gel Emulsion and Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser Review

Here's a review on Estēe Lauder Nutritious Rosy Prism Radiant Gel Emulsion and Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser.

PRICE: Foam Cleanser- P1,700.00; Radiant Gel Emulsion- P3,750.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Estēe Lauder Powerplant Mall Rockwell, Makati City; Shangri-La Mall, Mandaluyong; Rustans Makati City; Rustans Alabang Town Center

 THE VERDICT:

Last year, I had a real glimpse of what dull skin really looked like as it happened to me. My realization was quick: I was staring at the mirror one time, viewing my face as a whole then my eyes just widened and I gaped at how my skin looked; it looked 'gray' (I'm exaggerating, it didn't look gray, but it had that color aura!), as if it has lost its fire and will. LOL. Oh, are you familiar with the Stresstabs commercial? My face looked similar to that of the leads in the commercials before they took Stresstabs. Gosh, I did not know that chasing your dreams can be detrimental to your skin! LOL!

I thought I was just seeing things until a colleague pointed it out to me: "You always look tired", she said in one of our meetings then bam! That became an eye-opening moment. I thought, my skin probably looked REALLY DULL AND TRIED, and it's not good for my health as well as my image so I decided to take action: I developed a daily stress- busting routine that included spending 20 minutes of prayer and meditation, staying active, drinking lots of water, trying to get a full 8 hours of sleep, and using dullness- fighting skin care; I used Estēe Lauder Nutritious skin care, a fatigue- fighting skin care range that supported my healthy habits and brought back my skin's lost radiance, restored its suppleness, and even regenerated my youthful, pinkish glow!

ESTĒE LAUDER NUTRITIOUS ROSY PRISM RADIANT GEL EMULSION AND RADIANT VITALITY 2-IN-1 FOAM CLEANSER IN DETAIL

Designed to treat dullness, fortify skin with antioxidants, and restore radiance, Nutritious is Estēe Lauder's newest skin care range that treats these first signs of aging; Nutritious is categorized into two collections: Nutritious Radiant Vitality and Nutritious Rosy Prism.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Estēe Lauder Nutritious Rosy Prism Radiant Gel Emulsion and Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser Review"

Back To Top