FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Teens, This is how to look your age with makeup


Happy Friday, everyone! Just got reports that this particular post did not load properly today; in fact, it did not load at all! Reposting it again for everyone today. Our FMF for today is from Angelica Louise who's asking advise on how to look like a teen (herself!) when wearing makeup:

Hi!
Summer is getting near in the Philippines and I want to have that natural look. I saw some makeup tips, but seems like those would make me a cakey- ish 16-year old. How could I show my young spirit with my makeup?
P.S. I want to cover those eye bags too!
Angelica Louise

Photo Credit: youtube.com

Hi Angelica!

Thanks for writing to me. Glad you're enjoying my blog. :)

I wrote about Makeup For Teens before (and I posted the link at the end of this post), but here are rules to live by when it comes to teenage makeup. These rules don't apply only to Summer, but year- round as well.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Teens, This is how to look your age with makeup"

Back To Top