Make Up Sushi Pro Mat, Pro Lipstick Sushi, and Jet Set Sushi Review

Here's a review on Make Up Sushi Pro Mat, Pro Lipstick Sushi, and Jet Set Sushi.

PRICE: To be revealed within the post
FROM: FREE
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Make Up by TNT on Facebook

 THE VERDICT:

I'm going to do a semi- major makeup workshop tomorrow called TBJ MASTERCLASS with a group of graduating students at UP Diliman (giving back to my alma mater!) and I'm happy/excited/nervous at the same time; doing workshops is something that I never thought I'd do, but somehow, lately, it felt right; it's actually teaching and teaching is something that I like doing so maybe that's why doing workshops has been in my mind lately; I am not declaring that I'm officially doing workshops this year; if it turns out well and I get offers, and more importantly, if it still feels right, I'll do it! For now, I'll just get over this first one!

Make Up Sushi came just in time for my workshop on Saturday; this local, online brand of really useful PRO makeup carriers makes me feel like a PRO and that helps a lot with my confidence. :D It's a great Internet find of mine lately and I'm gonna share it with you today. :)

MAKE UP SUSHI PRO MAT, LIPSTICK SUSHI, AND JET SET SUSHI IN DETAIL

Make Up Sushi is designed by Filipina makeup artist Tanya Tantuico; originally designed to allow makeup artists bring their favorites in one go; this customizable set of makeup carriers are not only for PRO artists, but for everyday gals as well who simply love curating their makeup set for travel and bringing their beauty favorites wherever they go in a no fuss way.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Make Up Sushi Pro Mat, Pro Lipstick Sushi, and Jet Set Sushi Review"

Back To Top