Nina Ricci L'Eau Review

Here's a review on Nina Ricci L'Eau.

PRICE: Around P4,000.00+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores

THE VERDICT:

When I was younger, my mom's previous job required here to visit Singapore at least twice in a month and every time she'd come back, we'd schedule a trip to Duty Free. My most favorite activity there was rummaging through the fragrance department, spritzing on every fragrance tester I could find; even as a kid I already had great fondness for perfumes! I remember always going for this perfume in a swirly, bell- shaped bottle with a glass cover carved into two doves portraying affection; that perfume was called Nina Ricci L'Air Du Temps; when I was old enough to finally realize that I love perfumes, Nina became one of my first, favorite perfumes; this brand played a huge part in my childhood! Nina was rebranded into Nina L'Eau, which also became a favorite of mine; it's the joy of womanhood encapsulated in a bottle.

NINA RICCI L'EAU IN DETAIL

Nina L'Eau was launched as part of the Nina fragrance series in 2013 by Nina Ricci.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Nina Ricci L'Eau Review"

Back To Top