TBJ MASTERCLASS: UP Diliman Kick Off


A few years ago, a lot of people were pushing me to do workshops and even become a makeup artist because they said I have the gift of gab and I'm such a storyteller, makeup demos won't be boring and corny with me; but it wasn't what I wanted; I thought workshops are too time- consuming and tiring, not to mention I thought they won't really pay me well.

But somewhere along the way, I felt something; I've been wanting to be of service to my community, but I didn't want to be pretentious and engage in something like tree planting or doing feeding programs because clearly, these aren't the things I'm interested in; I've been wanting to share a part of me for the betterment of the community while still doing what I love and makeup is the obvious choice. This feeling of wanting to be of service, it must be aging!

Makeup workshops, all of a sudden, felt kinda' right.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "TBJ MASTERCLASS: UP Diliman Kick Off"

Back To Top