Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Spiced Cider Review + Swatches


Here's a review on Laura Mercier Second Skin Powder Blush in Spiced Cider.

Price: P995.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in Laura Mercier counters in all Rustan's department stores

THE VERDICT:

I had a friend who told me once that she is amazed at my natural glow because it's a unique shade of Warm Coral and I laughed and said "It is because I am wearing a Coral- hued powder blush by Laura Mercier called Second Skin Cheek Colour!" and she went like: "No way! All this time, I thought that that's your natural cheek color!" Haha!

Laura Mercier gives us the 'MCBB (My Cheeks But Better) Blush' with Second Skin Cheek Colour, a powder blush that feels and looks just like skin! It's as natural- looking and silky as Chanel's Joues Contraste, but not as pricey!

LAURA MERCIER SECOND SKIN CHEEK COLOUR IN SPICED CIDER IN DETAIL

This featherweight, smooth-as-silk powder blush is formulated to look even, soft, and skin- like the whole day. It contains light- diffusing particles that allow a flawless application and skin- loving botanicals that make skin feel beautiful all- day long. This blush collection comes in 18 shades.



Packaging is luxe, solid, compact, and seals tightly-it's all I've ever wanted in a blush compact. :)

Swatches of this blush after the break!

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Spiced Cider Review + Swatches"

Back To Top