FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 5 Awesome Student Budget- Friendly Waterproof Mascaras For Summer



Howdy, TBJ fans? :D I hope Friday has been treating you well. I know this isn't the best time to write about anything related to school, especially for my student readers, because what the heck, it's summer vacation already. Well, mascara is an essential makeup product anyway so I'm sure most of you will still find this post handy! :) Thanks, Chastity for sending this question.

Hi Martha, 
What student-friendly priced mascara would you recommend to me for this coming summer season? 
Chastity

Hey Chastity,

Your question is just in time for summer! I won't beat around the bush any longer-click READ MORE for my top 5 affordable waterproof mascaras that will last from surfing in the morning to seaside cocktails at night.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 5 Awesome Student Budget- Friendly Waterproof Mascaras For Summer"

Back To Top