In Your Face, Hydroface.


As much as I hate writing about negative stuff on my blog, I strongly feel that I have to address this issue that I am going to tell you guys today-it is clearly MISREPRESENTATION and I just want to clarify through this post that I am not affiliated with this brand and company in any way.


Screen shot from Jhessica

Two of my regular readers, Rizza, Franco, and Jhessica, messaged me, respectively and alerted me about this ad that featured my photo, which is from my Obagi blog post. Jhessica, in particular, said that she was surprised to see me in an ad and thought that I was endorsing some beauty product/service so she clicked on it and it led her to this website called Hydroface.
Read more »
Tag : BEAUTY BUZZ
0 Komentar untuk "In Your Face, Hydroface."

Back To Top