Sumptuous Sundays: Champêtre


The first time I tried Champêtre (pronounced as Sham-pet), I knew that it was gonna be a severe affair that will last for a lifetime. To me, they are not serving food-they're serving poetry: Every single dish evokes an emotion. Every flavor leaves a succulent imprint on the memory, the kind that sends you closing your eyes and biting your lips when it begins to caress your tongue.

Oh, this is making me emotional! LOL! Excuse my being emotional, but that's really how my Champêtre experience went. Valentine's Day brought me and my BF to this place as we ran out of restaurants to go to-it wasn't really our first choice, but we're still thankful that fate brought us here and made us discover another culinary gem in the heart of Bonifacio Global City.

Champêtre Boutique and Restaurant is an authentic, premium French Restaurant and market-I read that French nationals who are living in the Philippines love going to this place. This restaurant is owned by the family of Chef Marc Aubry-he seemed like a hands- on chef as we saw him going to and fro the kitchen and the dining area when we dined in there. You gotta love how seriously the French take their food! :)

PRICE RANGE: Soup starts at P240.00; Appetizer and Salad start at P460.00; Main Course starts at P550.00; Dessert starts at P240.00. Wine prices are available upon request.

Champêtre sells homemade stuff such as marinated pitted olives, pickled stuff, fruit preserves, and more.

They also have this mini cold cuts section where you can take home some of the finest cheeses, meats, and wines-ask the server for the chef's recommendations.

Click READ MORE and see their best- sellers!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Sumptuous Sundays: Champêtre"

Back To Top