Make Up For Ever Spring-Summer 2015 Collection Review + Swatches


Here's a review on Make Up For Ever Spring-Summer 2015 Collection.

Price: Smoky Stretch Mascara (P1,650.00); Artist Shadow (P875.00/refill); Rouge Artist Intense (P1,400.00)
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in Make Up For Ever SM Megamall and Greenbelt 3

THE VERDICT:

I wonder, do you guys have a staple look depending on each season? Like me, on colder days, my staple are heavily- lined eyes and a bold lip, and for summer, I'm all about Pink, Orange, and a bit of nude shadow plus soft shimmer on the eyes.

For Summer, I usually don't combine two or more bright colors in one go like what most would dare to do, but for a change, I'll try it this time with Make Up For Ever's Spring- Summer 2015 makeup collection, a glistening collection for the eyes and lips. Geez, the products here are bright, shimmery, and a tad bit metallic-wish me luck! :D

MAKE UP FOR EVER SPRING-SUMMER 2015 MAKEUP COLLECTION IN DETAIL

According to Dany Sanz, the concept behind this collection is translucent skin with hints of sheer color and lots of lashes. The collection features a mascara, three new shades of Artist Shadow, and two new Rouge Artist Intense shades, as seen HERE.

 Swatches and my detailed review of this bright, fun, and dazzling collection after the cut!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Make Up For Ever Spring-Summer 2015 Collection Review + Swatches"

Back To Top