FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Some Stress- Fighting Serums + How To Stop Looking Stressed



Since most schools have changed their school year already from June to March to August to May, I wonder, how are those affected by this dealing with the change? Does it feel weird going to school when everybody else is already at the beach? Or does it feel okay and normal? I'd love to know.

Anyway, I've got a question here from Paola, one of my avid readers. I believe it will be handy for a lot of people, especially those who are still at school and even at work! Read on. ;)

Hi Martha!


I love your blog! I have it on my Bookmarks and frequently use your reviews whenever I need to make a decision about a beauty product purchase. I’m about to start a very stressful phase in my life where staying up late is inevitable (a. k. a. post- grad school) and I am stocking up on my beauty arsenal in anticipation of the stress that is to come. As they say, prevention is better than cure! What serums/night creams would you suggest that I could use to help reduce the effects of stress and staying up late? I am eyeing a lot of products right now (e.g. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, GlamGlow Mud, Olay Aquaction to name a few) but I’m not sure which would be most appropriate for me (I’m 23 yo with oily skin but can become acne- prone when stressed; I regularly have monthly DP also for a few pimple marks and overall skin texture) and I can’t afford to buy everything! And also, do you have any tips on maintaining a healthy skin despite going under stress (if that is even possible). 
I’m really looking forward to your answers! Much love! :) 
Paola

Hi Paola!

Wow, post- grad school. I'm impressed. It's part of my bucket list and I hope to take up either Marketing, Business Management, or Creative Writing. I'll definitely make time for that in my life soon. Thanks for always trusting my reviews as well! :)

The serums you mentioned, they're some of my favorites-I'm impressed again because looks like you're really a TBJ head! :D

For your first question: Which serums/night creams do I recommend to help reduce the effects of stress and late- night sleeping on the skin? Here's a quick list of my tried and tested products:

1. Estēe Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum- This transformative serum refines skin texture and gives skin a natural, lit-from-within glow
2. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate- calms the senses immediately, brightens skin the next day, and restores radiance in as little as 15 days.
3. Absynthe Bath And Beauty Pure Intention Serum- firms, lifts, nourishes, and hydrates skin
4. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Night Cream- combat dryness caused by stress with this intensely moisturizing and calming night cream.

Now for your last question, how can one maintain healthy skin despite being stressed? Click READ MORE and I'll tell you my two techniques in maintaining great skin despite sleepless nights and stress.
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Some Stress- Fighting Serums + How To Stop Looking Stressed"

Back To Top