Skill-Enriching Activities To Do This Summer



“If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” - Anonymous


When I was young, instead of going to beaches, Disneyland, or letting me simply rest during summer vacations, my mother would enroll me in summer workshops instead-it was mandatory, but at least she made me choose the workshops that I wanted to participate in. Let’s see: I enrolled in a swimming class, piano class, voice class, theatre workshop, badminton class, plus a bunch of small workshops that I could not remember any longer. I was young that time to think any better and so I thought that my mother was just torturing me by giving me additional workload. Later on, I realized why my mother did that and it is because she wanted to stimulate my creative faculties-the school was for stock knowledge and the workshops were for my passions and other equally useful skills. Thanks, Mom!

I won’t take away your wanderlust, sea-sand-sun dreams for summer-after all, this summer is yours to spend and what the heck, school has just finished, but maybe you can consider trying out something new, something that will cultivate your other passions and life skills? Cool. Therefore, I propose the following skill- enriching activities that you can try this summer. Click READ MORE for my suggestions!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Skill-Enriching Activities To Do This Summer"

Back To Top