My Craziest Wish + First Impressions: Belo Essentials Beauty Deo Line Review



We all have that one, crazy wish and here’s mine: I want to have Anne Curtis’ underarms. Seriously. When I wake up and check in the mirror, I want my underarms to magically look like hers.

Photo Credit: youtube.com

I know that like me, you’ve seen Anne’s underarms up-close on T.V., ads, glossies, blogs, and you gotta admit, that thing is spotless, smooth, even, and gorgeous-in fact, someone even made a Facebook fan page dedicated to praising Anne’s underarms!

But with great kili-kili comes great responsibilities. I’ve a friend who has really gorgeous skin and another friend who has abs-both have different assets to flaunt, but they share one thing in common: they both exert effort to maintain their assets. I believe this is true for Anne and her underarms, too: she does the necessary steps to maintain the beauty of her underarms and she uses only the best products, and of course, Belo.

So aside from non-invasive procedures for the underarms courtesy of Belo, what else does Anne do and use to maintain the beauty of her underarms? Belo Essentials Beauty Essentials Underarm Care Line. Let’s check out this range plus their newest products after the break!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "My Craziest Wish + First Impressions: Belo Essentials Beauty Deo Line Review"

Back To Top