Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks Review + Swatches


Here's a review on Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks in Hollywood, Laguna Beach, and Atlantic City.

Price: P950.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in Glamourbox's website

THE VERDICT:

If you dislike traditional lipstick because of the heavy, oftentimes drying wax ingredient, liquid lipstick is a good alternative because it's everything trad lipstick is not. My only issue with liquid lipstick is there aren't a lot of liquid lippies with a matte payoff so when I find one, I consider it golden. Lately, Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick came my way and it's more than golden: it's got a PRO quality, gorgeous finish, virtually non-drying formula, and it's so light on the lips! I consider it Diamond! ;)

OFRA LONG LASTING LIQUID LIPSTICK IN DETAIL

This best- seller by Ofra has a creamy texture and is formulated with Vitamin E and antioxidants. Claims to stay put and won't feather for up to 5 hours. It comes in 9 shades.

The two shades on top are Hollywood and Laguna Beach, and this one I have right here is Atlantic City, my current favorite Red.

A quick search on Google revealed that these babies are famous internationally, with Beauty Bloggers claiming that it's one of the best liquid lippies ever and after trying them myself, I'm like: "Couldn't agree more!" The ladies at Glamourbox swear by these as well, along with Ofra's regular lipsticks!


Ingredients

Swatches of this must- have lipstick after the break. ;)
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks Review + Swatches"

Back To Top