Inglot Stick Foundation in 106 Review + Swatch

Here's a review on Inglot Stick Foundation in 106.

Price: P1,695.00
From: Free
Other Locations: Available in Inglot SM MOA, Glorietta 5, and SM Megamall

THE VERDICT:

I'm seeing the silver base of my MAC Full Coverage foundation-the best cream foundation there is-already and I need a worthy counterpart ASAP. Inglot's Stick Foundation presented itself to me, willing to meet my strictest standards and it did not fail; this lightweight cream foundation conceals, corrects, and beautifies naturally!

INGLOT STICK FOUNDATION IN 106 IN DETAIL

This medium to heavy coverage foundation is enriched with Evening Primrose extract to condition and beautify the skin while giving it a smooth, flawless finish. Hypoallergenic formula and comes in 9 shades.

Ingredients

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Inglot Stick Foundation in 106 Review + Swatch"

Back To Top