Skechers GoFlex Walk: The Comfiest Way To Walk!


The day I encountered Skechers GoWalk is the day I found my happily ever after in the walking shoe division because that thing is really built for walking. You can ask my BF about it and he can testify that I've been a slip- on gal ever since I got that one; it's so comfortable, fits like a sock, feels as light as a feather, quite sturdy (it's been through a lot of walking!), and keeps up with me and my love for walking; it's one of the most dependable shoes I've ever owned.

I learned that this year, GoWalk was revamped to GoFlex Walk; it's still the same Skechers Walking Shoe that I loved to bits, but this time around, it's more flexible, ergo more comfortable!

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Skechers GoFlex Walk: The Comfiest Way To Walk!"

Back To Top