Christmas Gifts I Received And Bought For Myself


The thing I love most about Christmas is it gives you hope; people remember you and everything you've done to them so no matter how bad your entire year was, Christmas always makes it seem right and gives you a reason to move forward.

Last year was no different; it was a Christmas filled with hope and love as some of the brands I worked with for the past year sent their love to me in forms of precious, tiny things called gifts.

Starting off with this box of goodies from L'Oreal and Maybelline; Belle Charms sent a lovely charm as well (it's a gift charm! Perfect for the theme of this post!) that fits my Pandora bracelet like a glove; Belle Charm's charms, btw, are compatible with Pandora bracelets so if you don't want to splurge too much on charms, check them out. Visit @bellecharms on Instagram to view their entire charm collection.

Read more »
Tag : HAULS
0 Komentar untuk "Christmas Gifts I Received And Bought For Myself"

Back To Top