DEAR READERS: What's Your To- Do List for 2016?


Photo Credit: pencilfactory.tumblr.com

As you all know, instead of resolutions, I call it my NEW YEAR TO DO LIST because it sounds more proactive. One of the meanings of Resolution is "a firm decision to do or not to do something"; there's always the option to 'not do' your commitment, therefore TO DO LIST is a much better term because you leave yourself with no choice but to do it!

I was pretty surprised at the to do list I made for this year: it doesn't have too much material stuff; perhaps it's a sign that I've matured a notch (blame it on the business!) and I'm starting to feel my age and its desires: house, car, a more secure future, more positivity, and peace of mind. While I still want another luxury handbag for Christmas, I could do without that if I could achieve these this year (and so it is!).
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "DEAR READERS: What's Your To- Do List for 2016?"

Back To Top