Tony Moly Egg Pore Smooth Balm Review + Swatch

Here's a review on Tony Moly Egg Pore Smooth Balm.

PRICE:
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Tony Moly boutiques and stores

THE VERDICT:

I believe I saw egg- shaped beauty products first at Tony Moly; they're so cute and look more like food than makeup to me. I remember I bought their egg- shaped soaps before, put it in the bathroom, and then mom asked why the heck would I leave eggs in the bathroom. I laughed hard before revealing to her that they were soap, not eggs! Now you know, guys, if you're gonna buy these egg- shaped cosmetics, put a label that says NON-EDIBLE on them!

So I have here Tony Moly Eggpore Silky Smooth Balm, a primer made with Egg whites; it's a cool primer with skin- caring benefits and it provides a smooth base for makeup while moisturizing the skin at the same time!

TONY MOLY EGGPORE SILKY SMOOTH BALM IN DETAIL

This balm primer promises to smooth out wrinkles, hide enlarged pores and even scars, and helps manage sebum with Selemin AN ingredient. Camellia flower extract and Skin Growth Complex helps manage sebum and dead skin cells, has skin- tightening benefits, and promises to improve skin elasticity.

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Tony Moly Egg Pore Smooth Balm Review + Swatch"

Back To Top