MAC Lipstick in Antique Velvet Review + Swatch

Here's a review on MAC Lipstick in Antique Velvet.

PRICE: P1,000.00
FROM: MAC, Robinsons Magnolia
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all MAC counters nationwide

THE VERDICT:

The moment I saw this shade from MAC's Matte Lip Collection, I knew in my heart that we had to be together; alas, it was always out of stock locally and even in MAC's official website! I was about to give up on my search for this lovely shade, but the universe has a funny way of giving you your happy ending: My friends and I had a Christmas Party and we held a Secret Santa game; before the party, we each created a list of our top 5 preferred gifts for Christmas and randomly picked our beneficiary (without telling each other who we picked); one of my preferred gifts is MAC Antique Velvet; I wasn't really expecting I'd get that because I knew that it was such an elusive shade and everybody wanted it, but I thought to myself "Hey, who knows?". On the day of the party, the person who picked me got me....MAC ANTIQUE VELVET! I jumped from my seat when I learned what my secret Santa's gift was! According to my friend, she found a lone stock at MAC Robinsons Magnolia; it was her lucky day and so was I; my Christmas got happier because of this! :D

So there goes my Antique Velvet story!

I digress; this shade is one of MAC's best vamp shades in my opinion and look no further if you want a vampy Brown that's very stylishly sexy and classy!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "MAC Lipstick in Antique Velvet Review + Swatch"

Back To Top