Lippies To Pull Off That Kylie Jenner Look


Last year, Kylie Jenner rocked the makeup world with her selfies featuring sexy, colored lips in her staple shades of Rose, Brown (Midtone and Vamp), and Nude. I'm not the biggest Kardashian fan, but I would say that I like Kylie Jenner simply because she made Brown lipstick cool again. Aside from Red and Pink, Brown is my spirit color; I'm just so happy that it's trendy again; people should know that this color ain't dated; it's timelessly sexy!

In the same year, Kylie released LIP KIT, her own brand of lipstick featuring her favorite shades that she personally curated. I soooo wanted to get one, but it got sold out minutes after her IG announcement (drat!).

So if you're like me, who's unfortunate in securing Kylie's secret weapon, the Lip Kit, let's not be sad because there are dupes out there that will let us pull off Kylie's lips, still; in fact, I curated an extensive list for that! Check it out!
Read more »
Tag : BEAUTY BUZZ
0 Komentar untuk "Lippies To Pull Off That Kylie Jenner Look"

Back To Top