OOTD: Taking the Year Lightly


The first month of 2016 is almost ending. How's the start of the year for you so far? Mine started out pretty great: I've been working out pretty consistently at 3 times a week, diet is on point, I'm pretty faithful to my P350.00/meal budget (I made this rule for me this year because I realized that I spent way too much on food and eating out last year), and I'm getting good at managing stress, thanks to one of my mantras for the year: "TAKE IT LIGHTLY".

All of a sudden, there's this influx of work over at my company; I've been through this, but it still stresses me out especially since it came right after the holidays (not prepared for this, I need one more Christmas haha!); still, I'm thankful because it's work! 

Nowadays, I've been teaching myself to smile at everything and take things lightly no matter how dreadful they are because once you dread, frown, and allow negative things to irk you, you allow stress to invade you. Taking things lightly prevents stress from entering your mental door; not even coming near it!

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "OOTD: Taking the Year Lightly"

Back To Top