Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street Review

Here's a review on Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street.

PRICE: Starts at P7,000.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Art of Scent

THE VERDICT:

Do you wear unisex fragrances? I do, but on certain occasions only because 1.) I rarely find a unisex fragrance I like. 2.) I'm conservative and I believe women smell better in feminine fragrances. The last unisex fragrance I liked was CK One; finally, after years, a new one caught my nose and now I'm head over heels in love with this boy: Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street; it's a gorgeous, unique, luxurious unisex fragrance, one that lets you live, have fun, and strut...the British way!

ATKINSONS 24 OLD BOND STREET IN DETAIL


Atkinsons is a 200-year old British maker of fine fragrances and has crafted scents for nobles, icons, and celebrities in the West. Atkinsons champions the Great British spirit of the brand by maintaining its iconic perfumes until today and using notes and elements that define British style and culture; at the moment, Atkinsons Philippines is carrying 5 fragrance variants.

Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street Review"

Back To Top