FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Awesome Burgundy Lipsticks to Try


Happy Friday, everyone! This week's been really hectic for my blog and business, but busy means blessings! :D I've got so much exciting news from Beauty Brands and I'll be introducing Sephora Philippines to my readers too! February's going to be awesome! :D

To end your week on a lovely note, let me reveal my favorite Burgundy lipsticks. Thanks, Kat Joy for the question!

Hi Martha,

My mama is looking for a shade of Maroon lipstick, but I don't have any idea what shade to recommend to her. She wants to wear it on my graduation in March. I'm planning to buy one for her with my little savings. I hope you can recommend me some because I trust your recommendations. Thank you!

Kat Joy

Hi Kat Joy!

That's so sweet of you! Your mom's lucky to have a generous daughter like you. Oh, advanced happy Graduation too!

I tried looking up 'maroon lipsticks', but seems like it more popularly known as Burgundy; here are some of my faves that fit the bill; they aren't a lot, but they're awesome, I guarantee. :D
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Awesome Burgundy Lipsticks to Try"

Back To Top