FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Best Brow Fillers


Now that one day holiday was pretty refreshing, no? The thing that I am really thankful for yesterday was the roads were as smooth as silk despite the road closures; I've been dealing with horrendous traffic since Monday and yesterday was very much appreciated.

I'm ending the week on my blog with a question from Noelle Mariz. She asks:

Dear Martha,

I need an advice regarding my brows. I have thick and sparse brows, liked it needs to be filled with whatever product because the tip is nearly bald. What products can you recommend? Thank you.

Noelle Mariz

Hi Noelle Mariz!

Thanks for writing to me. I have thick and sparse brows like you too, but mine is there are obvious hairless spots at the center portion; it ain't that bothersome, but I still fill them in to make my brows appear thicker. When it comes to filling in brows, pencil or liquid brow liner are your best friends, and here are the products I'm using:
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Best Brow Fillers"

Back To Top