Revlon Ultra HD Matte Effect Lipsticks Review + Swatch

Here's a review on Revlon Ultra HD Matte Effect Lipsticks.

PRICE:
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

 THE VERDICT:

Hey guys! I got some good news for everyone: I won as Best Beauty Blog, Online Choice, at Blogopolis 4D yesterday. All our efforts are well- worth and of course, it wouldn't be possible without the support of everyone who rooted for me online. Thank you for making me feel special and loved that day; this blog wouldn't be here without your daily views! :) I promise to deliver better, more awesome content that are truly worth your time! :)

Speaking of winning, here's a winning product from Revlon that my lips have been loving lately: Ultra HD Matte Effect Lipstick. This liquid matte lipstick is creamy yet light and matte yet gentle to the lips!
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Revlon Ultra HD Matte Effect Lipsticks Review + Swatch"

Back To Top