FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Is it worth it to be an affiliate?


Just this week, there has been a breakthrough in Science proving that Albert Einstein's theory of General Relativity is true: ripples from two black holes that collided billions of years ago have just reached Earth confirming that indeed, enormous objects cause distortion in space-time, aka Gravity, as proposed by Einstein. It would've been lovely if Einstein lived to hear this news, but I bet wherever he is right now, he's happy knowing that he started and left something valuable to the next generation!

Oh, there goes my science- loving side! For our FMF today, Marcia inquires about online affiliate programs.

Hi Martha!

A lifestyle blog is in the pipeline for me this year; my plan is I want it to earn on its own to sustain itself; in this light, I've become interested in online Affiliate Programs. I want to ask if you've tried it and if yes, I'd like to ask your thoughts about it; is it worth it? If ever, I'd like to use this as one of the income- generating channels for my future blog.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Much love,
Marcia

Photo Credit: okaaythen.wordpress.com

Hey Marcia!

Great question! It's also nice and refreshing to hear someone who's clear of what she wants to happen with her blog.

I tried two affiliate programs in the past: Ellana Mineral Cosmetics and Sigma Brushes. 
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Is it worth it to be an affiliate?"

Back To Top