Sumptuous Sundays: Genki Sushi


My first- ever trip to Japan was the first- ever time I experienced Genki Sushi; on my last day in the country, me and my companions toured Shibuya and were brought to Genki Sushi for lunch; it's just a small restaurant amidst a sea of cafes and boutiques in one of Tokyo's busiest shopping districts, but it has a charm that lures customers to its doorstep despite its obscure location as the place was full when we were there; the reason being is its concept is a charming fusion of technology and tradition: classic Japanese dishes ordered on tablets and served via a food Shinkansen that runs around the restaurant; this experience that Genki Sushi offers is what probably keeps their customers coming back or spreading the word about them!

One of the best things that happened in 2015 was the arrival of Genki Sushi in the Philippines; of course I had to try it right away as I wanted to experience again what makes it one of the most popular sushi chains in Japan!

PRICE RANGE: Sushi, Sashimi, and Temaki start at P60.00; Appetizers start at P80.00; Main Course starts at P190.00; Side Orders start at P130.00; Dessert starts at P150.00; Drinks are canned sodas
Read more »
0 Komentar untuk "Sumptuous Sundays: Genki Sushi"

Back To Top